Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Here :D

Wednesday, August 22

AnnNestThirtyFive

Hey you and you XD Haha . Okay . Act had nothing to say . Just miss to write in english <-- Mwahaha :D Haha . Okay . Need to improve dude . The holiday is come to the end . But unfortunately , my homework did not even done :( Huhu ~ The Arabic exam is just around the corner and in fact on the MONDAY after the Raya holiday ! Wow :O

Dear syafiqah , do wake up ! Study (!) You doesnt want to fail in the foreign language exam , right ? You want the international certificate right ? Huhu ~~ Ya Allah , do help me . Amiin . c': 

Hmm . Do pray for us friend D': I'm not well prepared and I know that Ustaz hoping us to pass the exam . Err , at least :( I know that I'm not the chosen student to be aim to get A *howsad -.- Okay . Better stop typing now . Btw , do pray for my Folio Kerjaya team to the SBP level :D My school and SMSS will presenting zon tengah for the national SBP level at SDAR . Do pray for us . Toodles guys :)


No comments: