Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Here :D

Saturday, August 4

AnnNestTwentySeven

Hey (: Cant wait for my birthday :D Keep counting the days and for the exam too -.- Huh . Its always been like this every year . When it was my birthday , there will have exams --' Its okay . I had used to it :I Huuu ~ Hmm . Yesterday was Yana's birthday :D Happy birthday girl . Have a blast and may you found your true happiness . InsyaAllah . Hmm . Alhamdulillah , the teachers keep giving positive feedbacks about my classmates XD So , we had to try harder to make sure that we can be as best as the Berlian's :O or at least Intan's :D Haha . Alhamdulillah too . I've been chosen to be one of the paradime members <--- Bajet gilaaa XD Haha . Andand Suhaira too . We both be in Paradigma .  Haha . Hmm . And I had to go now , had to study (: Hooping the best in Ramadhan and good luck exam all ~

No comments: