Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Here :D

Friday, November 23

AnnNestFortyOne

Missing someone is normal right ? Hehe . Okay , stop (:  My end-year result was the worst result ever ! For my Form 4 result :( Im sad . Not be able to be one of the Berlian students next year . Im just hoping I can get the best result for my SPM . As what heidi told me , class doesnt determine who I am . The result was ! Thanks Heidi for giving full support for me :D Glad to have a friend like you (Y) Hehe . 

Feeling akward because its been a long time since the last updated post C: Hehe .

Okay , just want to tell to someone , Im happy ! (: Thanks to that someone who always made my day . Thank you . You doesnt promise to be there for me , you doesnt pomise to be mine . And Im just happy with who we are . At least , when you go , Im not hoping anything (: Congrats for your physic paper 1 and I sure you will get the best result ! I know you can . Im not hoping anything from you . Even if I do , you just didnt promise anything . So , I dont regret it . Seriously . Thanks for that night . It was one of my memories with you . I love your bad side :P Hehe . Thats why I dont want to talk with your ' good ' version >.< It just . Erm . I feel akward . Maybe ? Haha . I know , you will miss my cute little voice *winkwink* Hehe . Too many confession today . Hehe . I like you and I really do ! (: Really hope to be as smart as you do . Okay , I know that you're not reading this but . Thanks for the memories . I will miss it but haha , Im not sure I will miss you :b I wonder when I can tell you all this but , its okay . I just will keep it in my heart (: Hehe . 

Done . Okay , lastlast ! I miss you boy :')

No comments: