Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Here :D

Tuesday, November 27

AnnNestFortyThree

Hey ! (: Just done my KCT BM ---> Komsas . Hehe . My chemistry was half done . I've done read Physic .  But , only R E A D :P Hehe . Next is , bio . They said we had to do mindmap Bio Form 5 chapter 2 . Hurm . And its a LOT ! Fuh . Ainul had done hers . And I had to done mine too ! My homework left are bio , chem and history . Sound a little but its actually A LOT OF ): Hewehew . Tired but I had to . And those who taking Biology paper today , all the best :D Hehe . My sister last paper is tomorrow and yeah . She is counting for it -.- I'm so jealous of her . Its okay , one year left . YES . Only one year left . Cant wait for it . My mom told me , she will allow me to work at the bookstore at JUSCO Rawang . Yeay for me (Y) But , I have to wait . One year left ! And , about one month to go , I'm an SPM victim x) Hehe . SPM 2013 , please be nice ! Struggle for 9A+ . Do pray for me (: Bye . The spirit is here . I have a agood starting during my form 4 . A little bit struggle and I can achieve those A+ 's . Yeah . Forever my dream , to study overseas . Inshaa Allah . (: Bye . Tuition on 4 pm . Need a rest .

No comments: