Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Here :D

Sunday, December 23

AnnNestFortySix

Heyy (: Havent write for ages . Hee . Quite lazy and err . No topics (:  Hee . Just woke up act -.- Hisyh . I hate this . When we accidently woke up in the middle of the night . And CANT sleep ! Urggh ! Hurm , okayy . 

Wanna congrats those PMR candidates 2012 especially those from Kusessian ! Dont be sad , you guys had done a very good job . Thumbs up for all ! Some advise here , dont take the upper form subjects lightly . Or you end up failed especially in killer subject -_- Heee . Alhamdulillah . As long as Im form 4 , I've never experience that (: Hoping to keep up the best results during form 5 --' Hee . 

Someone just called me 'sombong' , and if I have chance , I would like to kill that person *evilface* Lalalalala ~ Heee . 

Erm , yesterday , I got a new shoes bought by Abah ! (: Thank you soo much ! Hee . Admiring that shoes since ages . And at last , its mine (: Haha XD And Taufiq bought one for him too -.- But , his one was like mine that I would use it at school . Lalalala ~Take a look here on my shoes --> shoes :) *Asal bajet sangat ni -.- Hee .

Kakak was not here because she was not here la --v Hee . She was at kg . Applying driver job to be Acik . And obviously , she gain a lot of money . I envy her actually . But nevermind .

The school holidays are about the end . And , Im not really ready for 2013 . Yeah , you know . Pra-SPM . Trial . SPM . *Gulp* Argh ! I just not ready for it D: Anyone ? Help me please *sadface* An Im actually havent uploaded the ' sembelihan ' picture yet -.- Im such a useless photographer --v Hee . Sorry . Im just too lazy for it . Hurm  .

Maybe thats all ! (: 

Buruk ? Sukati wa la ~ XD


No comments: