Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Here :D

Monday, February 11

AnnNestFortyEight

Hey hello and Assalamualaikum ;) I will talk about my result this morning -.- Hurm , my result ? It the worst I got since I started my study in KUSESS :( How much did I get ? Lets it be my secret :'( Im just too sad . Very sad . Dissapointed . Depressed with my results . Hurm . And Im realized something . No one will support me except for my family . I know Im not that kind of genius . I used to be in last class . Yeah , I know that . Nobody actually cared about my result :'( Hmm . But , thanks to Mama and Hmm . Thanks for supporting me :') I cried severel times after knowing my results . Maybe , someone can tell me . That not the worst . There someone had worse result than I do . But . Dont you get it ? This is my result ! I had my own satisfaction when I got great results . And I have my own dissapointment when my results not achieving its own target :'( Stop saying Im not grateful enough ! You should try on my shoes and you probably fall on the first step ! I tried to be grateful but .. I have my own target . I telling you that Im sad because I trust you ! When you talk to me like that . I felt that you're not the same anymore . I tried my very best to get along the new you but . Whats the point . You not doing the same . Maybe you just stop living in my way . So , fine ! I'll stop living in your way too :'( Somehow , I still miss you . The old you . Hmm . I've just not in topic --' Huh . Sorry Mama . Sorry Abah . I may not be the daughther that you should be proud of :'( Sometimes , I think that the ' NURUL SYAFIQAH BINTI KHAIRI MUHAR ' name not suit me well . It because . Im not great to have this great name :'( Ohh myy :'( I should try harder . So , this name wont ashame to have me as it owner . I felt the responsibility was quite heavy :'( Ohhmyy . Ya Allah , give me strength to face all this :'(

No comments: